Wednesday 2 September 2015

I'm Trialing A New Sleep System for Fibromyalgia Patients

The system is designed to relieve some of the poor sleep quality - insomnia, restless and non-restorative sleep and sleep distrubance through pain that some fibromyalgia victims suffer (myself included - I haven't had a decent night's sleep for many, many moons so I'm really hoping that this gives me some relief!)

I'll be vlogging about the trial this week so watch the videos I post each day on how good, or bad, my sleep has been - and keep your fingers firmly crossed for me!

If you have any issues with my accent - I can set up subtitles or provide you with a guide to Yorkshire Folk Lingo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog.

Please also visit the rest of my site at http://www.myfibro.co.uk

Thank you.