Sunday 21 February 2016

I Swear By My TENS Machine.(#)

I swear by my TENS machine. I bought it a year or so ago and it has been a constant companion when sitting and watching TV or reading. The machine works by stimulating the nerves thereby reducing pain - I'm no neurologist as you can see, all I know is that it works well for me.

The only drawback is that you have to keep it on to get any relief - as soon as I take mine off the pain resumes its normal intensity - so it's not a long term fix. 

What it is ideal for is (when used with batteries instead of the mains adapter) attending social occasions, meetings, and in my case work. The pack clips to your belt and no one can see - unless you set the stimulation level to high and then you're like jumping jack flash round the workplace!


Premier Plus TENS Machine for pain relief - Combined with Muscle & Neuromuscular Simulator with 24 clinically approved programmes 

 

My TENS machine was the best £59 I ever spent. It allows me to sit for much longer than I usually can - so I can see an entire film, right through to the end, without having to constantly move around in my chair to get comfortable - it's an absolute boon for me.

And one more thing - it can also be used for muscular stimulation - meaning you can tone your muscles too - without the inconvenience and pain of a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog.

Please also visit the rest of my site at http://www.myfibro.co.uk

Thank you.