Wednesday 30 December 2015

Resolute for 2016.

On this, the penultimate day of the year, I took a good look at the posts in this blog and one word kept resonating in my head:

Misery.

And another:

Doom.

And another:

Depression.

FibroBlog is depressingly miserable and doom-laden.

So, in keeping with the tradition upheld at this time of year, I resolve to cheer up FibroBlog and make it the blog it was supposed to be - stories of success against adversity, news of research into treatments, medical breakthroughs and positivity!

It was quite obvious that the writer (me) was suffering from some sort of negativity implant.

You can get an update on how I'm feeling over at my personal blog My Fibro Blog, but from January FibroBlog will be about positivity and hope.

And to kick things off in a positive way here's a lovely picture of 2015 being crushed to death by 2016.  Happy New Year to all followers and visitors.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog.

Please also visit the rest of my site at http://www.myfibro.co.uk

Thank you.